Take me to :

Find this service in : 

For children and adults

The following funding is provided through the Ministry of Community and Social Services and Ministry of Children and Youth Services.

A. For children:

Respite funding  for eligible families who have children having a developmental disability, autism and/or physical disability. 
Please contact a Respite Network Agency.*

Emergency respite flex funds may be available to assist you where additional respite is needed in the case of an emergency. 
Please contact a  Respite Network Agency.

Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities  to assist with the extraordinary costs related  to a  child's severe disability for families with low and moderate income.

Enhanced respite funding for individuals who are medically fragile or technologically dependent.

Autism and emergency autism funding may be available through out the district, contact

North Eastern Ontario Family and Children Services  (Timmin's branch): 705 360 7100

Special Services at Home for children having a developmental disability, autism and/or physical disability and adults having a developmental disability. 

B. For adults:

Respite funding for eligible families supporting adults having a developmental disability.

Passport funding for eligible adults with a developmental disability whom have left school.

Emergency funding may be available to assist you.

For more information about the above funds, contact a Respite Network Agency.

C. Other sources

Funding may be Community funds and Government funds

Copyright © 2024 supportyourway.ca. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy