“respiteservices.com working together to facilitate respite options that empower individuals with differing abilities and their families to lead active and rewarding lives"
"Creating Community Connections"
Respiteservices.com connects agencies funded by the Ministry of Community and Social Services and the Ministry of Children and Youth Services. We are collaborating to develop a more dynamic respite network for both children and adults in Dufferin.
Respite Services Dufferin is maintained by Dufferin Child and Family Services and Kerry's Place Autism Services and collaborates with a number of community partner agencies.
The guiding principles of respiteservices.com are:
- To develop a comprehensive respite system.
- To develop and maintain a coherent access process for families of children requiring respite options.
- To become a comprehensive information source regarding respite for adults accessing developmental services.
- To facilitate respite options for individuals that match their identified needs.
- To work closely with service providers to advocate for appropriate service options to meet the needs identified.
Please contact us
for additional information!