Take me to :

Find this service in : 

Residential Services and Supports

The Government of Ontario funds community agencies that offer people with developmental disabilities places to live. Learning more about these residential services and supports can help a person with a developmental disability to find a home that works well for their needs.

Housing options include:
  • group homes and group living supports;
  • supported independent living/individual living supports;
  • host family home/associate living Supports;
  • individualized residential models; and,
  • specialized accommodation.
We know that many people need support finding homes; Developmental Services Ontario will work with you to identify the options that work best for you.  To find out more about the options and services in Waterloo Region, please contact Developmental Services Ontario Central West Region.

Copyright © 2024 supportyourway.ca. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy